Monday, March 4, 2013

Found on the Inter-webs! Monday March 4th

I present to you a lazy post! Worthy videos found on the Internet today.

I love crazy stunt first-person POV videos.  It makes me feel like I am more awesome than I already am.  And that is hard to do.

I can’t wait until my trees get big enough for me have an excuse to buy an RC helicopter.  Trimming the trees would be an all-day event. Jump to the 2:20 minute mark for the fun stuff.

White-board guy teaches us which is healthier: butter or margarine? Or does he? Does it Matter?

It’s funny because its true!

Nicholas Cage has a cameo in a Taylor Swift video.  So appropriate. I just wonder which hair style Cage was rocking.


Japanese and Kid’ Police. Wow! You have to follow the link to watch this one.  Don't worry, its safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment