Monday, February 4, 2013

The Sports Report Podcast



I love sports.  I love the competition.  I love watching individuals push their bodies to the limit.  I love devotion to a school, city, or nation.  I love watching teams work together to achieve a common goal.  Baseball, football, basketball, hockey, The Olympics, UFC-MMA, and others all get my heart pounding.  I’m also pretty busy.  Between family, church, work, home maintenance, etc., I don’t get much time to sit down and watch sports.  Oh, and I don’t have cable or satellite.  That also makes it difficult to watch most sporting events.

“The Sports Report with Paul Roberts” podcast helps me keep up-to-date with the latest sports news.  Released every Monday and Thursday, Paul covers news and gossip in the world of sports while adding his own opinions and humor with no homer-ism.    

Paul graduated from Syracuse University's S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications and currently hosts his own radio sports show on WEEU 830 AM in Reading, PA.  He began The Sports Report podcast late Summer 2011 after being invited by Grizzly Productions to be a part of their podcast family.

I appreciate that The Sports Report can fill me in on some of the more important sports news twice a week in a 30-40 minute format.  Paul Roberts also has his own NFL power rankings that he updates every Thursday during the football season.  He backs up his rankings and opinions with reasoning and is not influenced by the sports media “bobble-heads” found on nationally broadcast sports shows.

Paul is very open on Twitter and gives updates, sometimes hourly, on scores and news and includes related links.  He also responds to questions and comments and even reads tweets from his listeners on his show.

I highly recommend The Sports Report to anyone who loves sports, especially to those who have a hard time keeping up-to-date with the latest sports news.

5/5 Stars


Website: http://grizzlyproductions.tv/sports-report/
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheSportsRPT
On iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-sports-report/id461181806

No comments:

Post a Comment