Friday, January 18, 2013

Cool Gear 24oz water cup


The almost perfect desktop and auto water bottle

I drink a lot of water at work.  I sit at a desk for hours at a time and enjoy having a refreshing drink by my side.  A water bottle at my desk helps me stay away from the soda pop machine and keeps me feeling refreshed throughout the day.  I have been on the hunt over the past year for the perfect water bottle.  Many are expensive and others too large or odd shaped for my cars cup holders.  Some water bottles close up so tightly it is a pain to flip the straw or take off the top to take a casual drink while working or driving.  Finally, I have found the perfect sipper at Wal-Mart for less than $5.00. 

Cool Gear 24oz water cup

 


Specs

  • $4.27 at Wal-Mart
  • Double walled for insulation
  • 24oz capacity
  • Available in many colors such as blue, pink, and green
  • Plastic body and straw
  • Hand wash only



Pros       
  • Great price $4.27 at Wal-Mart
  • Durable build
  • Plastic straw design means it is always open for easy drinking encouraging more casual sips
  • The straw will not fall out if the lid is on due to a ring molded into the straw body
  • Rubber gasket on bottom of lid helps ensure minimal spillage if tipped over
  • Easy to wash
  • Double walled for some minimal insulation
  • Shaped like a fast food cup
  • Fits in regularly sized cup holder in your car
  • Screw on lid visual design like fast food cup lid
  • 24oz capacity means 3 Mio squirts for flavoring!
  • Has lasted me over 2 months with no cracks or signs of breaking


Cons
  • The only complaint I have is that the lid threads are hard to line up and screw on straight. May take a few tries.

On more thought: The Cool Gear 24oz water cup is not recommended to be a sports bottle since the top does not seal but is perfect to have at the desk or in the car.

I can easily recommend this water cup. 

4.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment